Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We are hiring Experienced RPA Developers. Must have experience and/or relevant certifications on UiPath or BluePrism.
RPA Developer provides solutions to technical challenges facing the development of digital products or solutions. They focus on automating processes depending on the client's requirements and specifications. RPA Developer directly communicates with our local and international clients to identify and resolve issues and concerns.
Responsibilities of RPA Developer:
- Understand business requirements, check the feasibility of automating the requirements and give a detailed estimate
- Propose optimization of the processes for automation
- Design, code, test and maintain RPA solutions
- Complete and ensure completion of RPA documentations (solutions design document, technical design document, testing matrix, user’s manual, troubleshooting guide, etc.)
- Mentor new project members
- The candidate should have at least 1- to 3-years experience in designing, developing and implementing UiPath solutions.
- Passing UiPath's RPA Certification is a plus
- The candidate should be amenable working in Quezon City, Ortigas, Makati City and/or client site.
Job no: GFAN90309
Location: Client Site
Closing Date: Tuesday, 31 December 2019