Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Learning & Development Specialist
Provide guidance and high-level output for the analysis, design, development, and delivery of training, learning, and development solutions for the employees of the organization. Drive the learning and development initiatives for the leadership and employee productivity requirements of the company.
Strategic Alignment: Contribute to the development of a comprehensive learning and development strategy that is aligned with the greater HCM strategy and company strategy.
End-to-end Learning and Development: Conduct and/or assist with conducting training needs analyses and industry trend analyses to identify subjects that are relevant or will be relevant to the employees of the organization. Formulate a training, learning, and/or development solution, whether through in-house design and development or procurement of a third-party provider. Deliver or supervise the delivery of the solution.
Learning and Development Tower: Perform the learning and development cycle for the specific subject area, i.e. Leadership, capability, technical, sales, communications, culture, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Instructional Design, Human Resource Management, Communication or any similar course.
- Candidate must possess at least 1 year of work-related experience in a similar role: conduct training, learning and development.
- Candidate must be able to handle a variety of training solutions using applicable training methods, including but not limited to coaching, classroom instruction, 1-on-1 sessions, action learning, blended learning, e-learning, and others.
- Candidate must display excellent written and spoken communication.
- Candidate must display above average fluency in English and Filipino.
- Candidate must be articulate and confident with speaking to individuals, small groups, and large audiences, regardless of rank or seniority.
- Candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and have initiative.
- Candidate must be adept in planning, negotiation, and leadership.
- Candidate must be willing to be assigned to Quezon City or Ortigas. Candidates must be willing to travel often between two sites.
Job no: CHAK90242
Location: Ortigas, Quezon City
Closing Date: Urgent