Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Perform review of drug coverage plan specifications through the appropriate client tools
- Maintain drug file components according to specifications and using the appropriate tools.
- Perform client deployment activities such as:
- Assemble documentation and data files
- Deploy files into specified environment/location
- Performs all maintenance, support and administration in addition to consultative services related to the establishment of clinical plans & rules
- Participate in direct client communication such as (but not limited to) requirements meeting/verification and status reporting
- Participate in code review or verification activities and documents errors identified.
i. Peer review
ii. Quality assurance
- Counter-check reported errors by analyzing, making appropriate changes and rechecking the output to ensure that the desired results are produced
- Graduate of Pharmacy
- Open to all licensed pharmacists
- Licensed fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicant must be highly personable and organized
- Applicant must be computer literate
- Must be willing to undergo training on interpretation/analysis of customer information and software proprietary tools.
- Must be willing to work on night shift
- Will be assigned in Quezon City
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Job no: BGAH90190
Location: Quezon City
Closing Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2019