Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Mid to Senior Java Developers (Start ASAP)
Java Developer provides solutions to technical challenges facing the development of digital products or solutions. They focus on developing and/or customizing applications/softwares depending on the client's requirements. Java Developers directly communicates with our local and international clients to identify and resolve issues and concerns.
They should contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and must ensure that they follow latest Java coding best practices.
Responsibilities of a Java Developer:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code. Perform code review of co-developers.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java, Spring, JSP
- Has experience in ground-up development - expertise on application development, enhancement, and maintenance.
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Deep knowledge in SQL/DBMS
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City
Full Time, Contractual
Job no: GZAO90330
Location: Quezon City
Closing Date: Thursday, 31 October 2019