Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Mid-Sr level JAVA Developer
Java Developer provides solutions to technical challenges facing the development of digital products or solutions. They focus on developing and/or customizing applications/software depending on the client's requirements. Java Developers directly communicates with our local and international clients to identify and resolve issues and concerns.
They should contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and must ensure that they follow latest Java coding best practices.
Responsibilities of a Java Developer:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code. Perform code review of co-developers.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java.
- Has experience in ground-up development - expertise on application development, enhancement, and maintenance.
- Technologies: Java Core (Socket, Concurrency, I/O) SQL, Oracle Spring Core Servlet, JSP, Filters Java Swing (Maintenance application) Jasper (Maintenance application) JMS RSA Cryptosystem (MCPG) Configuration management/version control Subversion client or tortoise Winmerge Subclipse plugin for eclipse Development tools Eclipse (subclipse plugin) PUTTy (deployment and viewing of logs)
- Amenable to work in Makati.
Job no: KVAP90419
Closing Date: Saturday, 1 February 2020